Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Birthday

My brithday was FEB 28, but my party was FEB 29. I invited 2 friends, but it turned out that 10 people came. I had a blast. I got a Webkinz Figure, 2 Webkinz Trading Card Packs, and a Webkinz turtle from Ben. From Ciel I got a Homemade girl Robin Hood and beeswax in various colors that I can use like clay. From Grandma Lula I got a make your oun storybook kit. From shannon I got 9 dollars because I am turning 9, and from my mom I got a Just Like Me American Girl Doll.

4 comments:

Jason in Alaska said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Sorry to hear your dad was a cheapskate and didn't get you anything. Maybe he will rectify this at sometime.

Tara said...

I'm glad you had fun, Alanna! I hope Grandma and I will get to see you soon!

nyc_ransoms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nyc_ransoms said...

Glad you had a nice birthday and that Christopher remembered to take pictures ;) I love that you were wearing your NYC t-shirt!