Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A colection of topics including: "It's about time","Testing", and "I hate the fire marshal"

This is what the topic says. To explain...

I hate the fire marshal

Okay, I know they're supposed to be helpful, but every dealing I've heard about has been bad/annoying. This is why megan's party hasn't happened yet. We were going to have her party today, but the fire marshal waltzed in to the place that she's having her party at and they weren't up to code. WE'VE BEEN WAITING LIKE 3 WEEKS PEOPLE!

Testing

Alanna and I have SBA testing this week. Joy to the world.

It's about time...

Well, I doubt any of you have seen my Hawaii pictures, so now is your chance. I have made a slideshow of it and I will post a link and the actual slideshow below.

See "The martial arts weekend" below

Hawaii




No comments: